A video tutorial showing an easy effective way on how to deseed a pomegranate without making a mess. These can sometimes be quite messy to deseed.
Pomegranate seeds are such a burst of awesomeness in the mouth. But these juicy jewel-like pulpy seeds can sometimes be quite messy when it comes to cutting and deseeding them. Well, don’t let this prevent you from eating them because they are so packed full of nutritional goodness. I really enjoy eating them on their own or added to fruit and veggie salads. So, I wanted to share with you how to deseed a pomegranate without the messy stain splashes.
Some benefits of pomegranate:
- powerful anti-oxidant properties
- potent anti-cancer & immune supporting effects
- strong support for cardiovascular health
- lowers cholesterol & other cardiac risk factors
- lowers blood pressure
- may have benefits to relieve or protect against depression and osteoporosis
Try pomegranate in this delicious Roasted Vegetables, Peaches and Couscous Salad. Enjoy a pom today!